Information updates on legal, tax issues & key commercial insights for investors/business operators to tap new investment opportunities in the AEC market including CLMV. LNT & Partners is proud to inform you that Mr. Hong Bui, partner at LNT will speak at “The Road to AEC & Mekong Region 2015 and Beyond: Key Legal, Tax & Business Aspects for Investment” conference.
The year 2015 marks an important milestone for ASEAN on its journey towards deeper economic integration through the establishment of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC). With the fast approaching deadline, businesses and those representing them in the ten ASEAN countries need be prepared for the free flow of goods and services as well as the unavoidable movement of labor and the challenges facing market integration. Organizations are also facing a whole lot of challenges in regulations and taxation to comply with new rules and taxation system.
Asia Business Connect is organizing “The Road to AEC & Mekong Region 2015 and Beyond: Key Legal, Tax & Business Aspects for Investment” conference in Bangkok. The conference will provide first-hand information updates & key business/commercial insights for those investors/business operators planning to tap new investment opportunities (or those already operated in but need to acquire latest insights & business strategies) in the AEC market. In particular, investment aspects for expanding into the Mekong region (CLMV countries) will be addressed. Participants will exchange views and discuss important and timely with top notch authorities, legal & tax experts and high-profile business leaders from Thailand and in the region.
LNT & Partners is proud to inform you that Mr. Hong Bui, partner at LNT will speak at the conference. Mr. Bui is famous for his knowledge in M&A, foreign investment and Vietnam corporate matters. He has aided foreign investors in their commercial objectives in all aspects of investment in Vietnam, and is familiar with establishing businesses and contractual arrangements, asset or company acquisitions, private equity matters and business restructurings. His representation will feature the legal environment and investment opportunities in Vietnam:
WHAT ARE THE KEY CONTRACTS IN THE REGION FOR COMPANIES GROWING THEIR BUSINESS IN VIETNAM
- Recent legal developments and Vietnam’s inbound incentives legislation
- Negotiating key legal issues in cross-border
- Major legal risks in implementation and management of cross-border
- Investment promotion and facilitation in the AEC: key challenges for Thailand to invest in the region
- Land ownership and usage laws & restrictions impacting foreign businesses in CLMV
- Special Key Take-Away that you cannot miss
- Myanmar’s year in ASEAN – potential opportunities and risks consideration
- Key consideration on ‘legal’ issues for investment in Philippines
- What are the key contracts in the region for companies growing their business in Vietnam
- Targeting and selecting the right business partners in CLMV: key issues to be considered and recommended actions
If you have any queries about this event, please call +66(0)2714 1616 (Automatic line), Hotline: +66(0)87 029 3939 or contact us online firstname.lastname@example.org.